March 02, 2011
Publisher's Desk For March 2nd
SPRING 24-HOUR SHORT STORY CONTEST
We are now accepting entrants for the WritersWeekly Spring 2011 24-Hour Short Story Contest. Contests usually fill up. Each contest is limited to 500 entrants so don't delay if you want to participate.
1st Place: $300
Entry fee is $5. You can see the complete list of 85 prizes and sign
HAS SOMEBODY WRONGED YOU IN THE INDUSTRY?!
We want to hear about it. You can now post complaints (and comments) directly to the WritersWeekly Whispers and Warnings Forum here: http://forums.writersweekly.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4626
WANT TO SELL YOUR WRITING-RELATED E-BOOK ON WRITERSWEEKLY?
If you've written a writing-related book and own your electronic rights, contact angela - at - writersweekly.com. WritersWeekly.com and BookLocker.com do NOT charge setup fees to list ebooks, and don't take any rights. And, you can cancel at anytime.
CURRENT BEST SELLERS!
FREE EXCERPTS OF ALL BOOKS available at the links below.
WRITERSWEEKLY.COM'S CURRENT BEST SELLERS
1. 24-HOUR SHORT STORY CONTEST ENTRY FEE - $5
2. WRITING FAST: How to Write Anything with Lightning Speed
3. THE DO-IT-YOURSELFER'S GUIDE TO SELF-SYNDICATION
4. PROFITABLE EMAIL PUBLISHING: How To Publish A Profitable Emag
5. BOOK PROPOSALS THAT WORKED! Real Book Proposals That Landed $10K - $100K Publishing Contracts
6. JOEL'S BOOKPROGRAM: The Simple Secret To Writing A Non-Fiction Book In 30 Days, At 1 Hour A Day!
1. CANCER-FREE -- Your Guide to Gentle, Non-toxic Healing (Third Edition)
2. HUNGERS OF THE HEART: Spirituality and Religion for the 21st Century
3. THE WORLD'S CHEAPEST DESTINATIONS
4. THE QUEEN'S COMPANION
5. THE WAITING ROOM
6. DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA IN CONTEMPORARY LANGUAGE
7. THE FOOD THAT FITS: A Guide to Mastering Your Food Style
8. THIS AMERICAN FAMILY: Growing Up as a Red Diaper Baby
9. HUNGERS OF THE HEART: Spirituality and Religion for the 21st Century
10. MANAGING THE END TO BRIDGE THE BEGINNING
WANT TO SELL YOUR E-BOOK ON BOOKLOCKER.COM?
BookLocker.com charges NO SETUP FEES to list ebooks, takes NO rights from authors and you can cancel at anytime. Royalties are 70% for ebooks priced $8.95 or higher and 50% for ebooks priced under $8.95. See: http://publishing.booklocker.com/submit.php - ALSO OFFERING HIGH-QUALITY PRINT PUBLISHING. Attorney Mark Levine, author of The Fine Print, rates BookLocker.com as "Outstanding." He says, "As close to perfection as you're going to find in the world of ebook and POD publishing."
DO YOU PAY WRITERS?
Email your ad to us and we'll run it at no charge. Send it to:
The Freelance Writing Forum is very active and we'd love to have you join us!
WRITER'S GUIDELINES DATABASE
MAKE A SOLDIER SMILE!!
Read their wants and needs at this great website:
WRITERSWEEKLY ON FACEBOOK
ANGELA ON TWITTER
WritersWeekly.com Home Page
Copyright © 1997 - 2013 WritersWeekly.com. All rights reserved.