October 20, 2004
Whispers and Warnings For October 20th
e-Marginalia / e-margaux.com
- Writers respond to pub's excuses for hiring writers to support this "hobby"
- writer finally got payment
Janet Kay & Associates
- update. They're supposed to be in court this week.
- author doesn't think royalties are accurate
- Writer claims non-payment and posts editor's emails.
The Reference Works / Harold Rabinowitz
- inquiry only. Anybody worked with them?
Apex CoVantage / Impressions Book and Journal Services
- Writer claims many haven't been paid
Living Together / living-together.com
- writer claims non-payment
Your Workplace Magazine
- One writer claims no response to correspondence; second writer claims their check bounced
- writer says they're letting people download her books for fr*e and won't fix the error
Copyright © 1997 - 2013 WritersWeekly.com
All rights reserved.
POD SECRETS REVEALED Series
Get freelance job and paying market listings for writers every Wednesday by email!
Follow Angela Hoy