June 01, 2005
Whispers and Warnings For June 1st
- Didn't pay promised kill fee until WritersWeekly stepped in.
The Baltimore Sun
- News groups support this paper's appeal against governor
Solanco Sun Ledger, the Sunday News of Lancaster and the New Era of Lancaster
- Pennsylvania appeals court reinstates libel suit against these papers.
The Business Journal
- This twice-monthly business paper lost a lawsuit filed against the mayor for banning city employees from speaking to reporters.
- Staffers call off planned strike
The Green Bay News-Chronicle
- Is going out of business.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Names new senior vice president for circulation in wake of lawsuit alleging circulation fraud.
Niche Media / Boston Common, along with three new staffers
- Sued by Boston Magazine, which alleges theft of advertiser database by three former employees
Copyright 1997 - 2013 WritersWeekly.com
All rights reserved.
POD SECRETS REVEALED Series
Get freelance job and paying market listings for writers every Wednesday by email!
Follow Angela Hoy